Monday, February 16, 2015

#FrenchCurves - "Graou"



Good morning lovelies!
Today is the day... #FrenchCurves the February edition! The theme for this month, set by the challenge creator, Gaelle from Curvy Curly Closet is "Graou" so all things leopard and cat inspired. I honestly thought that I owned more cat inspired clothing, or even leopard print but I was surprised to find that this was not the case, however, I managed to make it work.
I am actually travelling to Amsterdam today to begin two weeks of holiday so I took my spots with me!

Coucou!
Aujourd'hui, c'est finalement le jour de #FrenchCurves édition du mois de février ! Le thème de ce mois, fixé par la créatrice du défi, Gaelle du blog The Curvy Curly Closet, est "Graou" alors tous les choses leopard et tigres. Honnêtement, je croyais que j'avais plein de trucs "graou", mais j'ai été surpris de voir que ce n'était pas le cas, toutefois, j'ai réussi à faire le challenge quand meme. 
En plus, je suis en mode voyage car je pars à Amsterdam aujourd'hui pour commencer deux semaines de vacances.

Alors me voila!




Je porte/ I am wearing:
Blazer - New Look
Top/Chemise - Evans
Leggings - Primark
Boots - Evans
Graou!!
Ok les filles, a bientot!
See you soon!

xxToodalooKatie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...